On Mar 1, 2007, at 10:56 AM, Tres Seaver wrote:

Christian Theune wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.02.2007, 09:19 -0600 schrieb Jim Fulton:
On Feb 28, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

at the sprint we've discovered that the PyPI entry points to the wiki
page of ZODB. This seems to be a bad idea in two aspects:

- The wiki is pretty slow and buildout trying to find newer
versions for
ZODB takes a looong time
- The wiki is editable by anonymous users and we rely on it to find
download files. This looks like a security risk.
Good point.  Feel free to make it so, or I will later.

I wanted to point it to the product area of zope.org. However, it seems
that we have one Product area for each release (ZODB3-3.6, -3.7,
-3.5, ...) instead of (as Zope does) having one.

I have just made a static page, listing the different product folders,
released files, SVN / CVS checkouts, etc.

  http://www.zope.org/Products/ZODB3

Thanks for doing this. As I mentioned in my note to Christian, I'd like to phase out use of this area for ZODB.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org