On Mar 1, 2007, at 1:55 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2007, 13:29 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
On Mar 1, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Ok, thanks.

I've updated the setup.py of ZODB/trunk to refer to this URL and have
re-registered it with PyPI.

Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2007, 11:51 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
Thanks for doing this.  As I mentioned in my note to Christian, I'd
like to phase out use of this area for ZODB.

Right. One thing that I consider annoying is that easy_install will go
off to the homepage of the product to find downloads.

As soon as a product uses a Wiki that can be edited anonymously this
becomes dangerous.

I guess I should bring that up on the distutils list ..

Why?  It isn't their problem.

Right. I meant setuptools.

It isn't setuptools problem either.

It is our problem.  I suggest that the home page for ZODB shouldn't be a
that can be updated anonymously Wiki. Our old wikis didn't allow
anonymous updates.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org