On Mar 14, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Dieter Maurer wrote:

Chris Withers wrote at 2007-3-14 10:18 +0000:
Dieter Maurer wrote:
Yes, it looks like an error:

  Apparently, "assert end is not None" failed.
  Apparently "storage.loadBefore" returned a wrong value.

Unfortunately, neither of these means anything to me ;-)

That is because you did not look at the code :-)

I guess I should file a bug report?

Yes.

Why collector?

Formerly, the Zope collector was the right one -- with topic "database".

Not sure, whether this has changed recently.

I'm glad you brought that up. I'd like to set up a project in Launchpad.

I'll do that and write back here.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org