On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:52 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 14.03.2007, 14:29 -0400 schrieb Jim Fulton:
I've set up a launchpad project for ZODB:

   https://launchpad.net/zodb/

Please use that to report bugs and propose features.

Could someone do me a favor and update the wiki? :)

I wasn't sure what that covers. I've added a smallish note at the
beginning of the homepage of the wiki.

Looks good. Thanks!

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org