Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 21 Mar 2007, at 17:29, Chris Withers wrote:
I'm hoping for some means to just lop transactions off the end of the Data.fs until I get to the point in time I want...

Why don't you just record the exact size of your Data.fs before starting your migration and then truncate at that length afterwards??

Yup, that'd be a good plan.

However, I am interested in a more generic rollback script as well.

(and maybe, just maybe, I forgot to note down the size of the 30GB Data.fs before I started ;-) )

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk