On Mar 30, 2007, at 5:55 AM, Robert Gravina wrote:

On Mar 30, 2007, at 5:24 AM, Rodrigo Senra wrote:

That is precisely what I did in the first example I have mentioned,
and it worked just fine.

Just responding to this thread again to ask if anyone has used ZEO as the basis for a networked app on a larger scale that Rodrigo's test? What I'd like to know is how I will go if I have several (lets say, 100 max) GUI clients connected to one ZEO, assuming the application has relatively few writes.

I'd just like to know if anyone else out there is using ZEO in this way, or if developers think this is a bad idea.

Programming-wise, I couldn't be happier. It is simply amazing to be able to share a object database over a network like this (to my little brain anyway).

Robert