--On 4. Mai 2007 21:05:00 +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But, the transactions are not concurrent in your original description!
Instead, one transaction has been committed and (only!) then you
see a transaction with the same id again.

What are you trying to tell? The issue would also happen with a concurrent setup. That's why I presented a case where I would see the error in a non-concurrent environment. Got it?

And if you read carefully you see "provided their lifespans do not
overlap". Obviously, transactions with non overlapping lifespans are not
concurrent...

The transactions were not overlapping. As Tim wrote: the transactions were distinct but they used the address.

Problem solved, end-of-thred,
Andreas