I'm getting rid of the DB and Connection synch and mvcc options in open(). These were a bit silly (be stupid options) and complicated the code. AFAICT, they are only used by tests and I've re-factored the the relevant tests to not use them.

In the course of doing this, I noticed that subtransactions were supposed to go away in 3.7, so I'm finally removing subtransaction support. :) Use savepoints instead.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org