Hi Jim. I understood that you are opening connection. Looks like I misunderstood what will happen when max is reached. :-) So after reaching the max it will not disconnect - just attempt to reconnect at the max interval. I guess if this is the case, I don't see an issue with the shorter interval between retries. Worst case, it will probably just mean some extra lines in the log file before it connects (if it can).

Regards,
David