thanks a lot for your response!
Am 19.07.2007 um 15:52 schrieb Gary Poster:
- Is this consistently reproduceable, or intermittent? Unless you
are intentionally creating a conflict in a test, any errors in the
changes in 3.9 would be more likely to be intermittent.
It is consistently reproduceable.
- Even better, can you construct a small, distributable test case?
That would certainly invite more help.
- Have you tried to reproduce with the most recent
zope.app.keyreference in the 3.4 line and the most recent ZODB 3.8
line? If so, that might get Jim's attention, and would rule out
the relatively small changes in the 3.9 dev egg. Unless you like
riding the bleeding edge, I might suggest using those earlier
versions for now anyway.
I did. It worked well. Here are some code snippets I use concerning
to this problem, I guess. Maybe it has something to do with that
location.LocationProxy thing. (I found most of the code here http://
from zope import location
from zope.schema.fieldproperty import FieldProperty
"""Wrap a FieldProperty descriptor to make it's field locatable.
def __init__(self, descriptor):
self.descriptor = descriptor
self.name = self.descriptor._FieldProperty__name
def __get__(self, inst, cls):
ob = self.descriptor.__get__(inst, cls)
if ob is not None:
if location.interfaces.ILocation(ob, None) is None:
ob = location.LocationProxy(ob, inst, self.name)
def __set__(self, inst, ob):
"""A property which ensures a field instance is locatable.
image = Object(
__name__ = __parent__ = None
image = LocatableProperty(IMyItem['image'])
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org