Hi,

while wading through some zope.* eggs I found that the ZODB is
referenced in a couple of places that triggers pulling in:

1. The whole of ZODB, although only a small part is needed
2. A bit of dependencies (if I read zope.interface, zope.proxy, ZConfig,
zdaemon) although the parts that aren't used but installed because of 1)

I'd like to know whether it would be reasonable to start splitting up
the ZODB into multiple eggs.

I already know one argument against this: the "proven set" problem.

Christian