Hi there. zc.recipe.zeo has not yet made it to the cheeseshop. It would be great if someone could put it there. If you want me to do it that is fine since I have other packages on cheeseshop. The port for zeo on is also hardcoded for 8100 but I am wanting to run more than a single ZEO server instance per physical server so it looks like it needs a fix.

Question about thread setting in buildout. In zope2's zope.conf you just set the no of threads. In zc.zope3recipes, there is no mention of setting threads. I ask this since setting threads to 1 improved performance according to the recent high performance zope session by Lovely systems at europython. Many thanks.

Regards,
David