Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.08.2007, 21:21 -0400 schrieb Tres Seaver:

> Christian Theune wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there are two bugs that are marked high priority and 6 bugs that are new
> > and have an undecided priority.
> >
> > I can fix the blob-related bug of the blockers if someone agrees on my
> > plans.
> >
> > Today I reviewed a few others and put them on medium or low. Can someone
> > please help:
> >
> > - review the outstanding 6 bugs whether they are release critical for
> > 3.8 (I guess not but I'm not sure)
> > - help on the 2 critical bugs (either triaging or fixing)
>
> For those of us not yet launchpad-literate, it would be helpful to post
> a URL (or URLs) which lists the blockers / undecideds you want us to review.

Sure. Here's a list of bugs that is like "whats going on in general":

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bugs

You can reach that by going to bugs.launchpad.net/zodb and then click on
"List all open bugs" (above the red and blue buttons "Report a bug" and
"Ask a question").

Here's a more filtered list ignoring those bugs with fixes and only
listing undecided bugs:

http://tinyurl.com/2gjjwm

You can get that list by also going to the ZODBs bug page and use the
only selecting 'undecided' for the importance.

Christian