--On 18. September 2007 12:46:28 +0200 Manuzhai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello there,

For an application I'm working on (implemented mostly in Python), I
was looking for a good solution for our storage needs. First I was
thinking about some tuple- or triple-store, but upon further
reflection I decided yesterday that an object database would probably
work much better. One of the first that came to mind was ZODB (the
other I could think of was Durus, but it doesn't seem as interesting).

<http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZODB1>
<http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZODB2>

-aj