On Sep 18, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:

Hi

On 2007-09-18 12:50:05 +0200, Christian Zagrodnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

On 2007-09-12 15:49:49 +0200, Julien Anguenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
Hi there,
Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
Any opinion about this?
I guess the documentation was a little bit ahead of the implementation
at the time I did this.
Though, I think the after commit hooks should be called in the abort(
)
method as well as it might be interesting, as I mentioned it in the
documentation, and as well to be consistent with the commit() behavior.
Maybe cleaning up the documentation would be simpler if nobody needs
this feature right now.
Well, I'd need it, so I'll implement it, ok?

I put it into branches/zagy-after-commit

Please describe the proposed change to the API.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org