Hi guys,

I checked in a fix to the ZODB project, that will copy the ZEO test databases
into the release. That makes it possible to fully run all ZODB tests from the
egg. I have tested this in using the KGS I am building.

I have tried the distutils-compatible method as well, but without success; it
would not want to copy the files to the build directory. However, my change
is safe, since it is only applied when setuptools is installed.

I would like to get this fix released as beta 4. Could someone do this? Also
the previous betas were not uploaded to PyPI, why?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter