The tests did show up the problem.

It seems someone beat me to opening the bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/153316 I found a related problem and added it along with a patch.

Unfortunately there still seem to be problems in my application and it looks like it's a zodb issue (or some dependency). Since it was only a quick evaluation on my part, it looks like I'll have to go with something else. I'll return to it later if I have time.

Thanks,

Shane

Jim Fulton wrote:
Interesting. I'm amazed that this wasn't caught by any of the extensive ZODB tests.

Would you mind submitting this as a bug report: https://launchpad.net/zodb/+filebug

Jim