On Dec 1, 2007, at 7:19 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Samstag, den 01.12.2007, 10:09 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
On Nov 30, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Matt Feifarek wrote:

I submitted this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zodb/+bug/165287

But was not able to compile the package after the recommended patch
from "esteve". He did refer me to this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zodb/+bug/153316

I have been trying to find a version that I can compile and install.
The current version here:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ZODB3
Still exhibits this problem.

AFAIK, there hasn't been a release that fixes this problem.  A
contributor to the problem is that I don't think anyone working on
ZODB has ready access to 64-bit systems. :(

I do. I have access to a 64-bit XEON on Linux and a 64-bit AMD on Linux.

OK, can you reproduce the problem? Is there a Fix? Can we make a release with the fix?

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation