Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 02.12.2007, 13:51 -0500 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> OK, can you reproduce the problem?  Is there a Fix? Can we make a
> release with the fix?

I can't reproduce the problem. With current ZODB trunk it worked for me
on:

Intel x86_64, Python 2.5
Intel x86_64, Python 2.4
AMD Athlon 64, Python 2.5

All tests are passing for me (except one, see below). I'll reject the
bug.

I saw a test regarding blobs fail on the AMD platform that I didn't see
failing before but that's different IMHO.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany