On Dec 3, 2007 3:14 AM, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All tests are passing for me (except one, see below). I'll reject the
> bug.

Well, it certainly still affects zodb 3.6 and 3.7. I filed a bug
against 3.6in the Ubuntu repositories, and "esteve" is helping me with
that, but your
patch against 3.8 doesn't fix 3.6 or 3.7.

And there is no release of 3.8 that we can download and install, and the
ZODB website is still recommending 3.7 as "current".

So, it's still a bug. Please don't reject it.