Hi,

Jim Fulton schrieb:
No, it doesn't. Unless I screwed up, the ZEO protocol is the same. My intention is to support ZEO Clients all the way back to 3.2. The server still supports the version methods in the ZEO protocol.

Ok, thanks for the clarification of the intention.

3.9 ZEO servers will not support versions, but this is no different than using the earlier servers with storages that don't support versions.

Oh, cool. I'll look a bit harder again to check what I missed.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany