Hey,

tpc_finish has a callback function that is passed in and should be called before releasing the commit lock. (This is documented in BaseStorage, but the interface for tpc_finish does not talk about the argument.)

Comparing ClientStorage and BaseStorage we found that:

- ClientStorage performs the callback _after_ calling tpc_finish on the
  server
- BaseStorage performs the callback _before_ calling _finish on the
  actual implementation.

We have the feeling that we either miss the point or one of those cases is wrong. Can someone shed some light on this?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany