--On 24. Januar 2008 19:13:55 +0100 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Izak Burger wrote at 2008-1-24 13:57 +0200:
I'm kind of breaking my normal rules of engagement here by immediately
sending mail to a new list I just subscribed to, but then Andreas Jung
did ask me to send a mail about this to the list.

This morning one of our clients suddenly got this error:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 436, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 665, in tpc_vote
  Module ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage, line 889, in tpc_vote
  Module ZODB.utils, line 96, in cp
IOError: [Errno 27] File too large

Apparently, you do not have "large file support" and your storage
file has readed the limit for "small" files.

LFS is usually required for files larger than 2GB. According to my information I got from the reporter: the file was 17GB large.

Andreas