On Feb 5, 2008, at 01:57 , Chris Withers wrote:

Hi All,

Where can I find the zodb tools (fsrefs.py, fstest.py, etc) as appropriate for the zodb that ships with Zope 2.9.6?

iirc, 2.9.6 was one of the releases that didn't ship with ZODBTools due to a bug, so I'm looking for places to hunt!

A tarball install (not from svn) that I have here has all those tools. They are in <zope>/utilities/ZODBTools/.

The issue that existed once was that the installer did not copy those scripts to a different place, I think it was <zope>/bin/. The scripts were shipped correctly with the source.

Would have taken you less time to use "find" than to write that email...

jens