I am pleased to announce the beta release of RelStorage 1.0! RelStorage
is a storage implementation for ZODB that stores pickles in a relational
Features in this release:
* Full support for PostgreSQL 8.1+, Oracle 10g, and MySQL 5.0+.
* Supports whole-database migration to and from FileStorage,
including all history.
* A number of optimizations have been implemented, making
RelStorage performance comparable to that of FileStorage.
* There is now a poll-interval option, which reduces the frequency
of database polls and helps the database scale better for
* There is now a pack-gc option, which makes it possible to
retain at least one revision of every object during packing.
Please help test right away so that we can make a solid 1.0 release.
Get it here:
For more information:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/RelStorage (PyPI entry)
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org