Shane Hathaway wrote:
I'd be really interested to try some tests with multiple ZEO clients attached to a FileStorage versus multiple RelStorage client attached to Oracle. I suspect Oracle would win ;-)

I am certainly interested in hearing the results of that test.

Well, we tried this fairly simply by doing 1 run where two zeo clients on two different machines had the same content generating script run on them, starting at the same time.

Looks like the timings were, surprisingly, almost identical...
(I was expecting the RelStorage one to be much faster...)

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk