Kenneth Miller wrote:
Is it possible to have a zeo client save and access a cache from script run to run? I'm writing a cgi-script that uses a zeo client connection to gather data and produce and image, and the overhead is quite alot. Seeing as with CGI, the script is initializing python, loading the modules, initializing the connection and retrieving the data each time.

While I might suggest using RelStorage instead, since its setup time is shorter and no ZEO client cache is necessary, the time taken just to load dozens of Python modules is still going to be a major burden for CGI operation. May I suggest using mod_wsgi instead of CGI? That way you'll be able to keep a semi-persistent process running.

Shane