Could you also share the RelStorage setup.py (or provide a link).

Jim

On Apr 29, 2008, at 3:37 AM, Shane Hathaway wrote:

Shane Hathaway wrote:
I've attached my buildout.cfg. Everything works except for the creation of the zodbconvert script. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ahem, here's the attachment.

Shane

[buildout]
parts =
   zodb3-fakeegg
   relstorage-patch
   plone
   zope2
   productdistros
   instance
   zopepy

# Add additional egg download sources here. dist.plone.org contains archives
# of Plone packages.
find-links =
   http://dist.plone.org
   http://download.zope.org/ppix/
   http://download.zope.org/distribution/
   http://effbot.org/downloads

# Add additional eggs here
# elementtree is required by Plone
eggs =
   elementtree
   psycopg2
   RelStorage

# Reference any eggs you are developing here, one per line
# e.g.: develop = src/my.package
develop =

[relstorage-patch]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
patch-url =
http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/relstorage/tags/1.0.1/poll-invalidation-1-zodb-3-7-1.patch
command =
    cd ${zope2:location}/lib/python/ZODB
    curl -s "${relstorage-patch:patch-url}" | patch -N -p1
    cd ${buildout:directory}

[zodb3-fakeegg]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
command =
echo Metadata-Version: 1.0 > ${zope2:location}/lib/python/ZODB/ ZODB3.egg-info echo Name: ZODB3 >> ${zope2:location}/lib/python/ZODB/ZODB3.egg- info echo Version: 3.7.0 >> ${zope2:location}/lib/python/ZODB/ ZODB3.egg-info echo ${zope2:location}/lib/python/ZODB > ${buildout:develop-eggs- directory}/ZODB3.egg-link
update-command = ${zodb3-fakeegg:command}

[plone]
recipe = plone.recipe.plone

[zope2]
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2install
url = ${plone:zope2-url}

# Use this section to download additional old-style products.
# List any number of URLs for product tarballs under URLs (separate
# with whitespace, or break over several lines, with subsequent lines
# indented). If any archives contain several products inside a top- level # directory, list the archive file name (i.e. the last part of the URL,
# normally with a .tar.gz suffix or similar) under 'nested-packages'.
# If any archives extract to a product directory with a version suffix, list
# the archive name under 'version-suffix-packages'.
[productdistros]
recipe = plone.recipe.distros
urls =
nested-packages =
version-suffix-packages =

[instance]
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
zope2-location = ${zope2:location}
user = admin:admin
http-address = 8080
debug-mode = on
verbose-security = on

# If you want Zope to know about any additional eggs, list them here.
# This should include any development eggs you listed in develop- eggs above,
# e.g. eggs = ${buildout:eggs} ${plone:eggs} my.package
eggs =
   ${buildout:eggs}
   ${plone:eggs}

# If you want to register ZCML slugs for any packages, list them here.
# e.g. zcml = my.package my.other.package
zcml =

products =
   ${productdistros:location}
   ${plone:products}

rel-storage =
   type postgresql
   dsn dbname='zodb'

[zopepy]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
eggs = ${instance:eggs}
interpreter = zopepy
extra-paths = ${zope2:location}/lib/python
scripts = zopepy

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation