Hi there,

Christian Theune wrote:
this might be interesting to ZODB users and developers:
http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdot/~3/302177093/article.pl

What I find interesting is that Python has had such a thing for about a decade (the ZODB), and a mostly vaporware announcement in the Ruby world makes such a splash.

The future is already here folks. So, what's the status of the zodb.zope.org project to actually promote it better? It's easy to know what to write on the homepage, just go to the Ruby buzz, translate the hype in terms of the ZODB, tone it down some, and add that it's been battle-tested for a decade.

(I realize GemStone is also battle-tested, but the Ruby certainly is not)

Regards,

Martijn