On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 15:45 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Lots documentation on the ZODB is available, scattered around the web.
> Let's gather it into one place for starters.
>
> So, please, someone actually do something about this rotten situation?
> Finally? Please? Please?
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn
>
> P.S. This is not a complaint to all the people who are doing something.
> We just need a bit of effort from some more people to get this done.

I'm feeling some guilt pangs here.  :-)

I benefit from Zope and the ZODB especially.  I know that I am a little
better at PR than I am at the deep technical aspects (not very good) so
I will initially gather (I already have lots of bookmarks) all the info
I can find and start building something coherent out of it. Can I have a
few minutes of attention to emails now and then from experts?

I am NOT good at the flashy layout and graphics stuff that attracts the
attention of people.  I will needs some help in that respect.  But I can
organize information into something that new-comers can learn from.

Regards,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services