Hi,

I think I didn't totally grasp the way that blob savepoints work correctly. At
one of our installations we have lots of .spb files left around.

Looking at the code I don't see where .spb files get cleaned up again on
savepoint aborts.

On the bushy branch I found that having the TmpStore create directory
structures is probably a bad idea. I propose to have it create a directory
`savepoints` in the temporary directory and create files called
`oidrepr-tidrepr.spb`.

Comments?

Christian

--