--On 2. Juli 2008 08:07:56 -0400 Erik Dahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a situation where I want to mutate the class of an instance like
this:

inst.__class__ = NewClass

I'm in zeo land.  When I do this in one client things work fine.  But of
course the other clients who have already loaded the instance still hold
the old class.  Restarting them gets the new class so it did get stored
properly in the pickle (which I would expect).  Any chance I can get zeo
to tell the other clients about the new class?

Restart?

-aj