i'm starting to do some serious playing around with zodb.

step 1, move about 10% of our data over to get an idea about speed of searching 1.5 million entries etc. standard file storage... the csv file i dumped all the info to is about 190 megs, the resulting file storage file is 750 megs ( 1.8 gigs before packing ). Does this mean, that I should expect the entire database to close in at something like 7.5 gigs? If yes, are there problems that can arise for a database of that size?