Dieter Maurer wrote:
> This is standard behaviour with long running processes on
> a system without memory compaction:

Of course, I remember now, there was something about that in my
Operating Systems course ten years ago :-) I suppose the bigger page
sizes used on some architectures doesn't help.

The zope instance in question is 2.10.5, which includes ZODB 3.7.1. Can
we simply swap that out with 3.8.0?  Or should we rather do a svn diff
on the dm-memory_size_limited-cache branch (based on 3.7.0) and see if
that applies cleanly to 3.7.1 (I suspect it will)?

regards,
Izak