Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
I'd appreciate it if people would try it out soon.

I can say that the combination of 3.8.1b8 and Dieter's
zodb-cache-size-bytes patch does not seem to work. With
zodb-cache-size-bytes set to 1 gigabyte on an instance with a single
thread and using RelStorage Zope capped its memory usage at 200mb.

After having a few more zope instances break down it seems the behaviour is slightly different: even with the zodb-cache-size-bytes patch included but without setting that option in zope.conf Zope instances will at some point stop responding without any hint as to why in any of the logs. We do not seem to see this in another site, so this might be due to an interaction with RelStorage.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.