Hi Richard,

Am 25.11.2008 um 21:28 schrieb richrad miller:

1. If I open a zodb file and (Ctrl)c the process, I receive the
following message on trying to reopen the file.  Is there a way to
recover ?

The lock file did not get deleted because you killed the process instead of stopping it. Try to delete the lock file ('/work/tmp/zdb/rates.fs.lock') and reopen your ZODB.

2.  Is there a way to open a zodb file in "read only" mode.

AFAIK: no

Basti
--
Sebastian Wehrmann · [EMAIL PROTECTED]