Changes since the previous beta:
- Saving indexes for large file storages failed (with the error:
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded). This can cause a
FileStorage to fail to start because it gets an error trying to save
- Sizes of new objects weren't added to the object cache size
estimation, causing the object-cache size limiting feature to let
the cache grow too large when many objects were added.
- Deleted records weren't removed when packing file storages.
- Fixed intermittent failures in the MVCCMappingStorage tests.
- Fixed analyze.py and added test.
- ZEO client blob cache size management is a little bit more robust.
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org