Hi,

I don't know if you are aware of Plone Getpaid issue 209

http://code.google.com/p/getpaid/issues/detail?id=209

The title of this issue is not 100% correct. As I get this corruption
without restarting the server.  There are some tracebacks over there.

I think the following lines of the payment processor might have to do
with it

 # make cart safe for persistence by using pickling
        order.shopping_cart = loads(dumps(cart))
        order.user_id = getSecurityManager().getUser().getId()
        order_manager.store(order)

        # have to wait for the order to be created and the cart added
for this to work
        order.finance_workflow.fireTransition('authorize')

        # save html for button - we'll destroy the cart later on
        html = button.cart_post_button(order)

        # and destroy the cart
        cart_util.destroy(self.context)

        return html

Recently, I tried moving from zeo to filestorage to see if this was
related. I get the same error, but now instead of breaking my site
(givving errors for different actions), it seems it is just preventing
me from packing... The tracebak I get when packing is:

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module <string>, line 3, in _facade
    * Module AccessControl.requestmethod, line 64, in _curried
    * Module App.ApplicationManager, line 431, in manage_pack
    * Module ZODB.DB, line 624, in pack
    * Module ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage, line 1352, in pack
    * Module ZODB.FileStorage.fspack, line 482, in pack
    * Module ZODB.FileStorage.fspack, line 228, in findReachable
    * Module ZODB.FileStorage.fspack, line 304, in findReachableAtPacktime
    * Module ZODB.FileStorage.fspack, line 377, in findrefs
    * Module ZODB.serialize, line 645, in referencesf

KeyError: 'n'

Thanks,

Rafael