This version has a number of small changes:
- Simplified the setup script in hopes of working with bdist_rpm.
- Fixed the setup test command. It previously depended on private
functions in zope.testing.testrunner that don't exist any more.
- ZEO client threads were unnamed, making it hard to debug thread
- ZEO protocol 2 support was broken. This caused very old clients to
be unable to use new servers.
- zeopack was less flexible than it was before. -h should default to
- The "lawn" layout was being selected by default if the root of
the blob directory happened to contain a hidden file or directory
such as ".svn". Now hidden files and directories are ignored
when choosing the default layout.
- BlobStorage was not compatible with MVCC storages because the
wrappers were being removed by each database connection. Fixed.
Features added back
- Warn rather than fail if DB.open is called with an empty version
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org