Hello,

I am POSTing from qooxdoo using the io2.HttpRequest and somewhere in the
transport my data is getting messed up. My data leaving the client is a
valid stringified dictionary (data = qx.util.Json.stringify( data )).  It
has a field with the test value "now is the time".  If I have the value "now
is the time" then everything works fine.  My server gets the results of

{'data':
'{"session-key":"1252035241-sk","store-type":"books","online-status":"online","store-email":"bo...@grfind.com","store-name":"featherbottoms","store-policies":"now
is the time;","store-about-info":"About Featherbottoms"}'}

However, when I put a semicolon in the value, ie "now is the time;" then I
get invalid json at the server end.

{'data':
'{"session-key":"1252035241-sk","store-type":"books","online-status":"online","store-email":"bo...@grfind.com","store-name":"featherbottoms","store-policies":"now
is the time', '","store-about-info":"About Featherbottoms"}': ''}

note the extra colon and quotes at the end of this dictionary.  I can put a
semicolon anywhere in any of my input fields.  The json on the client is
fine, but it is not valid json when it reaches the serve.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem.  I think that I am using build
19765.

thanks,

tom