Jim Fulton wrote:
> The changes from ZODB 3.8:
There are some typos in this list:
- should probably be `with` when describing the with statement
- "If control exists the block" I'm guessing should be "If control exits
- effecient -> efficient
- when using `with` blocks and a ConflictError is raised, what happens?
In my fantasy world, the `with` block would be tried again ;-)
- if using cache-size-bytes, is the parameter that limits the number of
objects by number ignored? It would be ideal to specify a size in bytes
and an unlimited number of objects...
- where can I find out more about invalidation-age?
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org