Hi all,

On one of our relatively highly loaded zope instances we occasionally
get this problem. It runs fine for several days and then all of a sudden
it breaks with this traceback:

     * Module Products.ZCatalog.CatalogBrains, line 86, in getObject
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 761, in setstate
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 819, in _setstate
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 604, in setGhostState
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 597, in getState
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 471, in _persistent_load
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 537, in load_oid
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 213, in get
     * Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 727, in load
     * Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 732, in loadEx
     * Module ZEO.cache, line 189, in load
     * Module ZEO.cache, line 1010, in access
     * Module ZEO.cache, line 618, in fromFile

A restart "fixes" the problem. Its running version 3.7.1 of ZEO/ZODB.

regards,
Izak