Hello all,
> Since some time ago (not sure since when) our database
> has passed from 15GB to 65GB so fast, and it keeps growing
> little by little (2 to 5 GB per day). It is clear that something is not
> correct in it.

I'd just like to add that there's some changes that can be related to this:

- we had some classes inheriting from Persistent that now inherit from
something else as well (but no extra arguments are being added, AFAIK);
- we added some zope.interface definitions to some Persistent classes;

maybe this causes some kind of behavior that we were not aware of?

Does anyone have any clue on whether this can cause troubles?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Pedro