* A ZEO threading bug could cause transactions to read
inconsistent data. (This sometimes caused an AssertionError in
* DemoStorage.loadBefore sometimes returned invalid data which
would trigger AssertionErrors in ZODB.Connection.
* History support was broken when using stprages that work with
ZODB 3.8 and 3.9.
* zope.testing was an unnecessary non-testing dependency.
* Internal ZEO errors were logged at the INFO level, rather than
at the error level.
* The FileStorage backup and restore script, repozo, gave a
deprecation warning under Python 2.6.
* C Header files weren't installed correctly.
* The repozo backup utility gave deprecation warnings when run.
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org