> That code is insane. Really insane. It's generating classes and doing
> custom adapter factories that inject a _v_ variable into a persistent
> object temporarily. I wouldn't try to copy it at all. I would run away.

But I thought this was *the* Zope way and the brightest minds in the
community have obviously written the code :)

In any case, the persistent + property issue has received some
awareness until it bits someone's ass again. I am going back to the
drawing board and my behaviors.

property set = always starts transaction even though nothing is being written

-Mikko