I'm working on improving the zeo architecture to make it perform better.

Undo is causing some problems.  For storages that support undo *and*
work with ZEO, I'd like to add a new method, transaction_oids, that returns the
oids modified by a transaction.  Currently AFAIK, there are only 2
storages that work
with ZEO and support undo, FileStorage and DirectoryStorage.  I'm not 100%
that DirectoryStorage still works with ZEO.

I propose to add a new interface that includes this new method and require this
interface to support undo with ZEO.  This will break undo support for
DirectoryStorage
in ZEO, but I doubt that anyone will care.

Jim Fulton