Hi all

We have a Debian server running 3 Zope instances, each mounting its
database from a single ZEO instance on the same server.

Until very recently we had been running each Zope with a persistent
cache (using the 'client' directive in the zeo_client stanza of
zope.conf).  Each cache was 300MB, as recommended by various buildout
scripts and other "how to" documents I had read.

While under this configuration the site failed due to cache corruption.
  This caused us to remove the persistent cache option, again as
recommended in various mailing list posts.

However, as we are using the default Debian disk partitioning (whereby /
is only 1GB) we ran out of disk space, as the transient caches appear to
be being created in /tmp

Is there any way I can change the location of the transient cache files,
putting them on a partition with more space?  I've been scouring the
source but am yet to come up with the bit that creates the temporary
cache files.  It's not an area of Zope that I've got any experience of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Andy
--
Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting - http://www.isotoma.com
Tel: 01904 567349, Mobile: 07725 269250, Fax: 020 79006980

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Office: 3&4 Park Court, Riccall Road, Escrick, York, YO19 6ED