Hello all -

Does RelStorage handle concurrent writes correctly?  This is probably
so obvious as to ask if the sky is blue, but I couldn't tell from the
documentation if I could setup multiple Zope (Plone in my case)
instances all using RelStorage to talk to the same database without
incident.

For context, I'm trying to setup a highly redundant Plone install, and
I need something with more redundancy than a simple ZEO install for
the data store.  With RelStorage, I figure at least I can use a
replicated MySQL database to handle that requirement.

Thanks,
- Zack