Hello all,

I need to store a sequence of records inside a BTree (or any other
structure that supports ranges), ordered by time of execution. My first
approach was to simply use an IOBTree where values are sets (as most
probably there will be some entries with the same timestamp, as the
resolution will be limited). However, I would like the values inside the
sets themselves to be ordered. So, I thought of using CompositeQueues
(zc.queue) as values, instead of sets. However, I made some tests and
its seems that CompositeQueues are more prone to conflicts than OOSets.
I would like to avoid conflicts as much as possible, as this structure
will be accessed very frequently from different ZEO clients.
Can anybody think of a better solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,

Pedro Ferreira

--