Op 13-04-12 02:25, Sam Wilson schreef:

Hi List,

We need to migrate an existing test environment running Plone 4.1.4
with ZEO to a new environment on RelStorage.

I have configured zodbconvert to import the data.fs however I cannot
for the life of me find doco on how to migrate the blob (bushy layout)
into RelStorage. I am working with content exported via
collective.recipe.backup

If anyone could give an assist with this one would be a life saver!

Look at the blob related options, if you have not done so already:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/RelStorage#relstorage-options
I do not look at relstorage and blobstorage often enough to remember how everything fits together. :-)

I am not aware of a method to migrate filesystem-based blobstorage to a relational database.

The current filesystem-based blobs should just work, as long as you have enabled the shared-blob-dir option and your blob-dir is shared among all clients via NFS or something similar.

Cheers,

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl